Friday, January 1, 2016

Last Payment for 2015

Okay, I know I'm posting this on New Years Day, 2016 - however - It's from the last month in 2015, from PERK (phone apps and website).

Yay... I actually received payment on New Years Day! I requested payment yesterday and expected to wait a week or so to receive the funds to my PayPal account.

I went against my relatively new decision and practice of trying to keep a substantial ($50 or more) payment in the form of credits/points within my programs and cashed out almost all my Perk points yesterday.

I decided a couple of months ago to bank credits/points in my phone app accounts in case I need emergency online funds via a quick cashout, however, with the New Year upon us, I realized that record-keeping from cleared accounts might be interesting as 2016 begins and proceeds. With my two fave phone/site programs, I'm almost at zero balance, and begin the year new to find out how much I can actually make in a year with my fave phone activities and programs.

Here's the screenshot, Perk payment:



Now when I go on the phone app center to see reviews or check my apps, I really cannot believe the complaints I see people posting. I work the Perk program fairly, have requested and received prompt payments; I have never waited more than a couple of days for any point conversion and cash payment to Paypal or Amazon.

There you have it - my last Perk earnings for 2015, paid out less than 24h after payment request made on New Years eve day. Paid on New Years Day, voila - a hundred smackers to forward into other earning programs online!


No comments:

Post a Comment