Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Use Surf Groups - Here is Why

Surf Groups = more ad power, that's why!

I am working my way slowly into upgraded memberships, primarily via membership special sales (yearly or lifetime sales - I only want to fork out money ONCE - or if more than once, only one time per year!). While using TEs, monitoring them for responsivity (e.g. am I getting any signups to the pages I display in this TE?) and deciding which ones are worth upgrading in, I can still rack up advertising power in the form of credits and attempt to compete with many of the paid/upgraded members who have more ad power (credits) at their disposal for much less labour.

As a lowly FREE member at many Traffic Exchanges, I need to boost my earning power and credits. I do this by surfing TEs in groups.

Now this is not just the activity of surfing several traffic sites at one time, with a random choice of sites I need/want to build credits for... What I mean by surf groups is the use of special groupings whereby site owners are offering extra rewards for surfing specific sites together.

I have found a number of new surf sites that I really like a lot over summer 2015 and since starting this blog, however, I just started limiting my time on certain TEs because they're not part of a surf group. I can't gain markedly more credits on certain sites by pairing them with other ones, so I am doing basic surfing (daily minimum) on the non-group sites in favour of surf groups. As I gain credit power elsewhere (in surf group sites) I have been going back to the newer sites to surf more pages with the relief that my pages are rotating in higher amounts elsewhere.

Strangely, this is a pretty damn simple concept - but one which alludes a lot of people while they're busy FREAKING OUT that on such-and-such site, pages have run out of credits. People tend to (and I have been doing this for YEARS) dash to the surf site in question and start surfing madly to regain credits and traffic. When you get 3, 4 or 10 of these sites with your pages running out of display credits, you can end up surfing a non-bonus surf group of your own for HOURS just to get credits assigned to your pages once more.

PRIORITIZE... that's what I have been learning about all year in 2015. I can't advertise EVERYWHERE even tho' I am willing to put in my time, and even put in extra time to surf free accounts. With Marketing/Promoting being a huge numbers game, no matter how many free sites you can join, you can still run out of ad power FAST if you do not prioritize over WHERE your time is best spent, particularly in free accounts where surf and credit ratios are sometimes 10 pages to earn 1 credit! More commonly, free accounts are 4:1 or 3:1 (4 or 3 pages surfed earning 1 credit).

Luckily, there are sites popping up all over that will help you get more ad power even if you do not use specified surf groups - I'll review and do a tutorial on one before the new year. The site is called ZubeeZone, and it turns surfing TEs into a general mass mayhem surf group. I suppose THIS would be my one recommendation if you never do end up surfing in specified groups - USE ZUBEE ZONE to work out getting extra rewards for random site surfing.





No comments:

Post a Comment